Broadway is committed to supporting the UK plastics industry. Our masterbatches, compounds and rotational moulding powders are made at our modern production facility in Suffolk. We continue to invest in our site, ensuring we’ll be manufacturing and supplying our high-quality materials from the East of England for years to come. As a valued supplier to UK moulders, we recognise the importance of maintaining short lead times, by manufacturing our materials on British soil.
Recent investments in our UK manufacturing site include;
• Our R&D laboratory, built in 2021 – bringing innovation to the UK market
– We’re bringing new materials to the UK plastics industry
– Our new products and services support a circular plastic economy
– Our blowing agent masterbatch, made in the UK, reduces material usage
– We’re developing new special effects using sustainable materials
– Extensive testing facilities, including accelerated weather testing
• A new masterbatch production line, commissioned in 2022
– This line allows us to process large lot masterbatch orders more quickly
• New mixing equipment, added in 2022
– Expanded mixing facility to support our increased extrusion capacity
• 3,400 sqm of solar panels on our factory roof, added in 2023
– All our manufacturing is completed with green energy. 1,700 solar panels, installed in the spring, have the capability to provide up to 60% of our energy. The remaining energy we use also comes from renewable sources.
• A new compounding line, to be commissioned very soon
– This line will increase our compounding capacity by over 60%. We have the capability to produce a range of colour, additive and combined compounds, and we can support UK customers with toll compounding.
We know that sustaining successful business relationships requires more than high-quality products. That’s why you can expect exceptional service from our UK-based team at every point in the process. We were awarded a Customer Service Excellence Award in the SME News British Made awards 2022.
If you’re seeking masterbatches, plastic compounds or rotational moulding powders, supplied with industry-leading turnaround times then get in touch with our expert team: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01986 875 100