Products & services
If you’re seeking a trusted, reliable, plastic materials manufacturer, then you’re in the right place. Whether you need custom colours for injection mouldings or rotational mouldings, custom compounds or a speedy, off-the-shelf solution, Broadway can help. We also offer an extensive range of performance-enhancing additives and special effects for plastics. We’re proud to deliver high-quality products backed by reliable service.
You might know exactly what you need, or maybe you have little experience of plastic manufacturing – either way, our friendly, knowledgeable team will offer the support you need.
Broadway – Your road to perfect polymer
We supply three main product types; masterbatch, compounds and rotational moulding powders. Custom colours can be matched within three to five working days and production orders can be dispatched within five working days of an approved match. Our colour and effect masterbatches are combinable with performance additives from our extensive selection. Need a colour quickly? We stock a universal masterbatch range of 122 colours and over 20 colours for rotational moulding powders. Stocked products are often available on next day deliveries, with minimum orders of just 1kg for masterbatch.
FREE Colour Matching
Colour matching plastics is an art, and one which we’re pretty good at! If you require a custom colour then please take advantage of our FREE colour matching service. You have nothing to lose in allowing us the opportunity to provide you with a fast, accurate colour match, a competitive price and the promise of great service. Only experience can provide accurate, compatible and cost efficient matches. Once we’ve formulated your colour, we’ll post sample colour plaques to you for approval, free of charge. Alternatively, you’re welcome to join us on-site where you can approve matches as they’re developed in our handy colour suite.
• Fast lead times – next day deliveries achievable
• Consistent products of premium-quality
• Competitive prices
• FREE colour matching
• On-site colour matching service
• Samples and plaque chains available
• Customised solutions for specific requirements
• Special effects and performance additives
• Rigorous QC procedures
• Low minimum order quantities
• Call off and consignment stock services
• Experts in regulatory compliance
• Excellent customer service
• Established, international, family-run business
• ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited supplier
Our custom colour masterbatches are polymer specific, this means they’re designed for optimum performance when dosed into our customers’ chosen material. Formulated for specific end applications, our colour and additive masterbatches are renowned for their accuracy and consistency throughout production. We ensure our custom formulations meet specific needs on heat stability and light fastness and comply with any necessary regulatory requirements. We work to a market-leading colour tolerance of just one Delta E. All our roto powders are ground to a standard 500 microns in order to suit a variety of applications including complex mouldings. We also offer various melt flow options.
Precision Pigment Placement
Our expert colourists have produced over 50,000 custom colour matches. Our team will take a number of important criteria into account when selecting pigments or dyestuffs for your formulation. These include heat stability, polymer compatibility, lightfastness, toxicity, metamerism, colour criticality and cost.
Our Colour Suite
Broadway’s colour suite allows moulders, designers and brand owners to join us on-site to approve their matches. With access to our friendly team and expert colourists, this process saves precious time and money on development as several colours can be developed, reviewed and approved in a single day. Recent upgrades offer you further insight into our process. A window to our brand new laboratory allows sight of our colourists at work, formulating your colours.
This facility provides the perfect solution in response to the ever increasing demand for colouring PCR (post-consumer recycled) material. Using sample material from your specific batch, our team can demonstrate how PCR content will impact the colour of the end component. Our impressive wall displays showcase a large variety of colours, special finishes and end products – providing extra inspiration should you need it. Our knowledgeable team will be on hand to offer support each step of the way. With free Wi-Fi available, your office is never too far away, but you’re welcome to just sit back and enjoy the coffee whilst we do all the hard work for you.
“Color is a power which directly influences the soul”
Why use Broadway?
- Fast lead times – next day deliveries achievable
- Consistent products of premium-quality
- Competitive prices
- Experts in colour matching and customised solutions
- On site colour matching service – great for colouring PCR
- Impressive special effects portfolio
- Comprehensive range of performance additives
- Extensive testing facilities and rigorous QC procedures
- Low minimum order quantities
- Call-off and consignment stock services
- Current European food, toy, medical and REACH compliance
- Excellent customer service from knowledgeable, friendly staff
- Established, family-owned business, trading internationally
- ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited supplier