Broadway Colours are a privately run, family owned company based near Halesworth in Suffolk. The company is rapidly expanding, and now occupies a 90,000 sq. ft facility, which continues to be fully customised to our needs. We have invested heavily in brand new state of the art machinery and equipment to increase output and meet demand.
Due to increased workload we are now looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to assist the Sales team. As a key team member in the office, your duties would include.
- Dealing with everyday customer queries
- Making decisions
- Assisting the Sales Representatives
- Processing colour match requests on our integrated operating systems
- Liaising with the Lab, Planning, Production and Purchasing Departments
- Use of internal computer systems and Microsoft Office
- General administrative support to the Sales team
Experience in a similar role is not essential, but the successful candidate will be:
- Hardworking, motivated and keen to learn
- Confident in communicating at all levels, both internal and externally
- Highly organised
- Computer literate
- Experience in a commercial position would be advantageous but is not essential.
The position offers lots of progression potential and includes a competitive rate of pay, 23 days paid holiday and a company pension scheme.
To apply, please contact: Recruitment@broadwaycolours.com
European Field Sales Manager
For more information, please contact Nick Barber; Commercial Director – Nick@broadwaycolours.com