Due to increased workload we are now looking to recruit a Trainee Buyer to assist the purchasing team.
As a key team member in the office, your duties would include.
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Assisting with stock take
- Monitoring stock levels
- Ordering materials for production as well as the wider business
- Liaising with the Planning, Production and Sales Departments
- Use of internal computer systems and Microsoft Office
- General administrative support to the purchasing team
Experience as a Buyer is not essential, but the successful candidate will be:
- Hardworking and motivated, keen to learn – we will offer professional training, leading to an industry recognised qualification for the right candidate
- Confident communicating at all levels, both internal and externally
- Highly organised
- Computer literate
The position offers lots of progression potential and includes a competitive rate of pay, 23 days paid holiday and a company pension scheme.
Please apply in writing, including a copy of your CV using the details below:
Broadway Colours, Beccles Road, Upper Holton, Nr Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8NQ
Or send an e- mail to: email@example.com