Pro rata salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per year.
This is a part time position of 24 hours per week. Our full working week is 39 hours. Flexible working considered.
Applicants should have a minimum of two years experience in an HR role. CIPD qualification preferred.
- Minimum of two years HR experience
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Hardworking and computer literate
- Effective communicator
- Ability to deal with sensitive matters with discretion
- Holds a CIPD qualification
Responsibilities associated with this role:
- Recruitment and onboarding processes
- Appraisals and performance reviews
- Policy writing and administration
- Advise other heads of departments on HR issues
What do we offer in return?
- Pro rata annual salary of £30k – £35k
- Paid overtime (where required)
- 23 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression for our valued staff
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Perkbox benefit and wellbeing package
- Company clothing